滿 NT$ 3,000 全台免運費
商品狀態：預購商品 (約 10~15 個工作天)
此商品被關注 1815 次
Following in the tradition of Evolution and Morpheus, LINNAEUS represents yet another Dave Rossum innovation in filter technology.
LINNAEUS is a stereo state-variable filter that provides the unique ability to linearly modulate its resonant frequency through zero into negative frequency, while maintaining stability. With extensive voltage control of nearly every parameter, Linnaeus lets you manipulate the filter’s natural response curve in new ways, to create both subtle and dramatic timbral effects. And with a “one-knob-per-parameter” interface, LINNAEUS inspires sonic creativity that invites (and rewards) real-time interaction.
LINNAEUS’s cutoff/resonant frequency is exponentially voltage controllable from sub-audio to ultrasonic frequencies, while its resonant gain (Q) is exponentially voltage controllable from 0dB to greater than 60dB.
LINNAEUS’s channel output response characteristics are independently and continuously variable from Lowpass, through Bandpass, Highpass and Notch, to Low and High Shelving characteristics. Voltage control of the response characteristics are independently selectable for each of the two channels.
The linear thru-zero modulation is provided by an integrated modulation oscillator and/or an External Linear FM modulation input.
The voltage-controllable modulation oscillator can track the filter’s exponential frequency or operate independently. The modulation oscillator’s output waveform is continuously variable from Off through Sine, Triangle, and Sawtooth, to Square. The modulation oscillator output is summed with the external linear FM input and applied to the modulation index VCA, which controls the linear thru-zero modulation index from zero to 8X. The modulation index is, of course, also voltage controllable.
LINNAEUS features include:
– Ultra-wide frequency range, exponentially voltage-controllable from sub-audio to ultrasonic via precise 1V/OCT and attenuverted CV inputs.
– Thru-zero linear frequency modulation via an internal modulation oscillator and/or an external linear FM input.
– Variable linear modulation index, voltage-controllable via an attenuverted CV input.
– Resonance (Q) exponentially voltage-controllable from 0dB to greater than 60dB via 6dB/V and attenuverted CV inputs.
– Continuously variable response characteristics independently selectable for each of the two channels via individual Enable controls. Characteristics include Lowpass (12db/oct and 6db/oct), Bandpass, Highpass (12db/oct and 6db/oct), Notch, and Low and High Shelving.
– Voltage control of response characteristics via an attenuverted CV input. Individual Enable controls let you independently enable or disable CV control of response for each channel.
– An integrated modulation oscillator with continuously variable waveform from Off through Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square. Its frequency can be exponentially voltage controlled via an attenuverted CV input.
– A Track control that lets the modulation oscillator precisely track the filter’s exponential frequency.
– Stereo inputs and outputs. LINNAEUS can process a stereo signal or two independent mono signals. While the two channels share the filter’s cutoff/resonant frequency, the filter response characteristics can be independently controlled for each channel.
– The solid, high-quality construction you expect from Rossum Electro-Music.
LINNAEUS is 16HP wide and 25mm deep.
Power requirements (max): 140mA +12V, 25mA -12V. Reverse polarity protected.
LINNAEUS will be available this summer from Rossum Electro-Music dealers worldwide.
依消費者保護法之規定，網路購物享有商品到貨日起算七天猶豫期。必須提醒您，「 猶豫期並非試用期 」，鑑賞期目的為提供您檢視、參考，並非提供您商品的試用，若您收到商品經檢視後有任何不合意之處，請勿拆封使用，並立即依照退貨規定辦理退貨。商品退換貨必須是完整包裝，且勿缺漏各項配件及贈品，或自行拆損原廠包裝與外盒。若有任何遺失、損毀或是缺件，可能會引響到您的退換貨權益，也可能依照損毀狀況扣除復原之相關費用。
請於鑑賞期內來電或來信，詳細告知我們欲退換貨之原因、商品現況、電話，及取件的地址，我們將於 3 - 5 個工作天內安拍退貨事宜。
信用卡付款：帶我們收到退貨商品後約 5 至 7 個工作天，款項將會退至您信用卡帳戶。請依信用卡結帳日判斷，刷退款項可能列於本月或次月帳單，退款進程請向信用卡發卡銀行確認。
匯款：請聯絡 service [at] digilog.tw 並提供您的完整匯款資料（銀行、分行名稱、銀行代號、戶名、帳號），我們將派快遞公司前去取回您的退換貨商品，並於 5 至 7 個工作天，將款項匯還至您所指定的帳戶。