The Erica Synths Black Sequencer takes classical modular sequencing to the next level by adding tons of features required for contemporary modular synthesizers.
- 4 CV/GATE/Modulation tracks
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Clock and Reset In/Out
- 16 encoders for easy sequence input
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Song mode – up to 64 patterns in chain, each pattern can be repeated up to 32 times
- Note, Glide, Gate length and Modulation adjustment per step
- Probability, repeats and ratcheting per step
- Microtonal tuning
- Adjustable shuffle per track, shuffle mode customization
- Timing divisions/multiplications per track
- Built-in quantizer
- Random pattern generator
- 16 banks of 16 pattern memory
- SD card slot for backup and firmware updates
The Black Sequencer features 4 channels with CV, gate and modulation outputs, up to 64 step sequences that can be chained into songs, independent track time divisions, multiplications and lengths. It includes a built-in quantizer, LFOs, envelope generators, parameter randomization, a MIDI in/out and many other features essential for composing and performing electronic and experimental music. Even though it provides many programmable parameters per step, it’s intuitive, easy and straightforward to use, and we believe that it will become a master controller for many modular setups.
NB! The Black Sequencer is shipped with ﬁrmware V1.0! On ﬁrmware V1.0 the CV IN, GATE IN and MOD IN inputs are disabled and MIDI implementation is limited to clock functionality. Please follow information on Erica Synths website as new functionality will be added with future updates!