Erica Synths Fusion VCO is a special kind of VCO – it fuses the great tuning of a digital VCO with the warm and unique sound of vacuum tubes that work in suboscillator circuit.
- 3 basic waveforms (sine, triangle and pulse) with VC morphing, for example, triangle morphs from sawtooth to ramp
- Good 1V/oct tuning for 8 octaves
- Vacuum tube based suboscillators -1 and -2 oct
- Manual and CV controlled -1/-2 oct mixing
- Adjustable suboscillator waveshape
- Dry/Wet (VCO/suboscillators) mixing
- Passive Lowpass filter for extreme subbass sound
- Audio input
This module contains two double triodes in bistable latch connection that act as suboscillators: -1 and -2 octaves with plenty of mixing opportunities for amazing sonic results. External audio signal can replace internal VCO. If you wish to go for really low frequencies and have a sound that sets your modular system apart from others – this is exactly the module, you need!
All Fusion modules by default are configured to work with regular eurorack PSU.
Due to the fact that cold tube heaters have lower resistance, Fusion modules have significant power consumption peak at startup, when power consumption almost doubles for 1-2 seconds. This is not a problem with linear PSUs that have power inertia, but may cause switching PSU internal protection turn off the power supply. Please make sure your PSU has some headroom before installing multiple Fusion modules.
If you need a 6 to 6 pin power cable included to your order (suitable for 6VAC PSU), please write that in the comment section during checkout process.